Another specialty of Eckardt Feinoptik are radii optics for use in laser technology, ophthalmology, biomedical engineering, astronomy, research and many more:
- Blasted and cemented systems
We use optical glasses, synthetic quartz glass and natural quartz crystal, fluorides (e.g., CaF 2, MgF 2) and special materials.
- Dimensions: up to max. 450 mm Ø or diagonal
- Radii: 0.3 mm to infinity
- Surface fidelity: to lambda / 20 PV @ 632.8 nm
- Surface quality: According to DIN 10110 to 5 / 1x0,010
Due to continuous process monitoring - before, during and after production - we guarantee you specified specifications, which can be documented by various measuring instruments and test protocols according to customer requirements.