Our product range covers a wide spectrum of various applications, such as laser technology, ophthalmology, biomedical engineering, astronomy or research:
- Plano plates
- Plan parallel plates
- Wedge plates
- Elliptical plates
- Laser substrates
- Scanner mirror
- Optical filters
- Oscillating quartz
- RW prisms
- Dispersion prisms
- Anamorphic prisms
- Prisms in shape and angle according to customer specification
We use optical glasses, synthetic quartz glass and natural quartz crystal, fluorides (e.g., CaF 2, MgF 2), optical filter glass and special materials.
- Dimensions: Up to max. 400 mm Ø or diagonal
- Surface fidelity: to lambda / 20 PV @ 632.8 nm
- Surface quality: According to DIN 10110 to 5 / 1x0,010
- Micro-roughness: up to 0.2 nm RMS
- Dimensional tolerance: up to 0.1 μm
- Parallelism and angularity: up to 0.2 ''
Due to continuous process monitoring - before, during and after production - we guarantee you specified specifications, which can be documented by various measuring instruments and test protocols according to customer requirements.