We manufacture beam guiding optics for the designer wavelengths 157 nm, 193 nm, 248 nm, 308 nm, which are used in ophthalmology and material processing for example.
- Laser window and laser mirrors
- Aspheres (cylinders and thoroids)
- and many others
Materials are high purity single crystals of well-known breeders, e.g. CaF 2, MgF 2, BaF 2, etc.
- Dimensions: up to max. 300 mm Ø or diagonal
- Surface fidelity: up to lambda / 10 PV @ 632.8 nm
- Surface quality: According to DIN 10110 to 5 / 1x0,025
- Dimensional tolerances: +/- 10 μm
Due to continuous process monitoring - before, during and after production - we guarantee you specified specifications, which can be documented by various measuring instruments and test protocols according to customer requirements.